TemplateMonster Affiliate Blogging Clarifications
- How to start affiliate blogging?
- Educational articles
- Review of templates
- Selection of templates of different types and categories
- Promotional articles, news about new projects, flagships
- Articles about web design
- Battle of brands
- Update of already posted articles with links to TM
- A separate section for the sale of templates
- Links on templates by TemplateMonster in the header
- Get Up to 95% Commissions for Authors & Affiliates
- 4 Easy Steps to Increase Your Commissions
- Tips on How to Get Started?
- Typical Affiliate Blogging Mistakes to Avoid
Affiliate blogging means sharing different kinds of information with readers, engaging them with interesting posts. People enjoy reading blogs because it is, in fact, similar to face-to-face communication where it is possible to exchange emotions, promote ideas, provide or learn from first-hand experience, as well as encourage and motivate others. The constantly increasing number of blogs definitely proves that nowadays it is one of the most effective ways of communication.
There are blogs that cover a certain topic or subject, sometimes a very specific one, like a tennis blog, and more general blogs that deal with a variety of subjects. They differ in style and ways of presenting the information. People can choose which blogs they find appealing and persuasive, and read them. What also makes blogs popular with followers is the diversity of content that can be posted. There is an opportunity to showcase photos, demonstrate videos, upload audios, illustrate ideas with presentations, etc.
How to Start Affiliate Blogging?
If you are a blogger, you can also earn money with the help of your blog. An affiliate program is an easy way to get a revenue without putting in much effort. The concept of affiliate marketing implies promoting other people’s products and services on your blog, earning a commission when people follow links and buy the advertised goods or services.
TemplateMonster is one of the companies that offer affiliate blogging partnership. Its affiliate program gives you a safe way of earning money. Actually, there are numerous opportunities for bloggers to promote affiliate goods and services. In this guide, we’ll have a look at the details of TM affiliate program for blogging. You will find out more about the types of content that can be posted on your blog, in order to decide whether this program is suitable for you. So, continue reading to find out about different possibilities.
Affiliate program is based on adding links that lead to the TemplateMonster’s website on your blog. The variety of content that can be posted is so vast that you will definitely find something that is related to your blog topics.
First of all, the most common way of posting content on a blog is writing an article. An article provides sufficient information on a certain topic.
1. Educational articles
If your blog is connected with education, teaching, instructing, etc., you can post articles that will teach people something new. These can be practical guides that give step-by-step instructions how to launch a template. Also, these articles may give advice on creating websites. They can also give clarifications of choosing a web platform, and so on.
2. Review of templates
In case your blog concerns various topics or is aimed at an audience with different interests, you can post reviews of templates. These can be the most popular templates devoted to some specific business niches or people, or multifunctional templates that will be attractive for different customers.
3. Selection of templates of different types and categories
Another marvelous opportunity to inform various readers about templates is to post information about collections of templates. These collections may or may not include detailed descriptions, according to your preferences. The aim of such collections is to show customers that there is an easy way to create a website and an astonishing variety of templates to satisfy different needs. Some examples may include design and photography, fashion and beauty, food and restaurant, animals and pets templates, and so on. Clearly, these collections can fit different blogs.
4. Promotional articles, news about new projects, flagships
Keeping up-to-date is extremely important for any company, and TemplateMonster is not an exception here. If you like writing news about latest advancements, you will be able to post content about TemplateMonster’s projects and proposals. People will find out about leading products, novelties, and new achievements. Furthermore, it’s important to tell people about the company’s special offers and sales.
5. Articles about web design
If you are passionate about design, there are a lot of articles for you to be posted on your blog. You can present information about design trends and popular elements. Moreover, it’s possible to evaluate design mistakes and inform people about them. Definitely, you can choose examples of quality design and include information about well-planned templates that you find most appealing.
6. Battle of brands
Being an affiliate blogger who is a part of an affiliate program doesn’t imply that you only have to sing praises to one company or product. Undoubtedly, you can be fair and express your point of view. For such cases, there are articles that include competition of brands. So, you will be able to post the comparison of TemplateMonster’s own products, as well as the correlation, differences and resemblance of TemplateMonster’s products with other brands’ ones.
7. Update of already posted articles with links to TM
If some articles had already been posted, but they were updated later, your blog can post these updates with the links to the TemplateMonster’s website. Thus, you’ll be able to provide current news all the time.
Visualizing information is another way of becoming an affiliate blogger. If you prefer images to articles, there is an impressive way to provide useful information in images – infographics. Such images contain precise facts that are perceived better by those who don’t enjoy reading long articles. Also, infographics work well with those who are aware of the topic and don’t need full sentences explaining various features, for instance.
If you want your blog to have some personal touch from TemplateMonster, you can opt for interviews.
They may include different discussions and customers’ opinions on TemplateMonster’s products and services. Your blog will be able to share stories of success inspiring your followers.
Secondly, apart from articles, you can post TemplateMonster’s banners on your blogs. They will help you create an ongoing flow of customers, thus increasing your revenue.
A separate section for the sale of templates
Furthermore, you can have a separate part of your blogging website devoted to TemplateMonster. This can be a special tab with a link to TemplateMonster where you can provide information connected with selling templates.
Links on templates by TemplateMonster in the header
Likewise, you can insert affiliate links to templates by TemplateMonster in the headers of your blog. An enormous variety of templates and your creativity are sure to guarantee mutual success.
If you don’t mind pop-up windows, TemplateMonster can be advertised through this popular tool. This way will be particularly attractive to those bloggers who provide information about IT-technologies, web development and design, website maintenance, and so on, because this content is directly related to the products and services by TemplateMonster.
Certainly, blogging is about communication, and modern communication engages people in social networks, particularly, Pinterest. The latter will surely become another efficient instrument in affiliate program. Any well-structured and skillfully-written post attracts readers, giving you a chance to earn more.
Get Up to 95% Commissions for Authors & Affiliates
Would you like to increase your commission and get more money for vending digital products? By joining the TemplateMonster affiliate program, you can get up to 95% commissions without trouble. The offer is perfect for starters and experienced authors as well, as the company already gives you a ready-made background to promote. So how to earn such an impressive commission?
Being the template’s author and affiliate at the same time is all you need to do. It is an excellent way to start getting good money for:
- Experienced designers & developers with tonnes of products;
- Beginners who are looking for the audience;
- Bloggers, marketers, and website owners.
- Anyone else who wants to try themselves in site-building or template creation.
4 Easy Steps to Increase Your Commissions
No need to explain there are multiple ways to promote and get clean traffic for your marketplace items. Showcasing products on trustworthy resources might be the easiest one, but it still bears fruit to numerous site owners worldwide. Here is how you can earn more significant commissions:
- Sing up for the program. You will need to create a free account and provide personal information, like name, username, email, and parent affiliate. You can also create the referral ID - the ID you wish to use for the referral links. Then fill in the fields with additional information, including the company name, address, zip code, contacts, and web URL. You can also select the language you prefer. Choose the payment method, which is comfortable for you, and you can move to the next step.
- Sharing your unique referral URL. Use your affiliate ID to generate a referral URL for the items you wish to promote. Please mind: these should be your products to get up to 95% commissions. Share the URL on all possible platforms, including your blog, website, and social media accounts.
- Track your stats. Check the statistics to see all related sales. It would help you understand where most of the traffic comes from to focus on the most lucrative resource. The more leads you refer, the more money you earn.
- Get your money. Now you can earn up to 95% commission for all the purchases of your items.
Tips on How to Get Started?
Successful affiliate blogging requires posting outstanding content before anything else. This game’s rules are simple: your blog won’t be popular if its content is low-quality or readers can find it elsewhere. Note that unique and high-quality content is a must. Besides, your blog will need the following components:
- Readable, eye-friendly fonts for all the website’s sections.
- Content hierarchy to highlight the most important parts of your content.
- User-friendly navigation that lets people quickly find the page they are looking for. You can get it by enriching the blog with various ready-made features, like MegaMenu, smart filters, sticky header and footer, Back-to-Top buttons, Related Posts, Latest Posts, etc.
- High-quality, unique illustrations, backgrounds, and animation.
- SEO-friendly design to make Google and other search engines like your blog. Note that all the tags and keywords you use should be relevant to get higher search results and a good reputation.
- Content plan helps you to keep the blog up-to-date.
Typical Affiliate Blogging Mistakes to Avoid
Getting money for promoting your items can be too excited, which makes some bloggers forget about prudence. Check out the list below to avoid common affiliate blogging mistakes.
- Selecting the wrong products to showcase. No matter what you want to promote, it should be somehow related to the blog’s topic. You need to make sure that the chosen niche would be interesting for your readers. For example, you can create a top handmade store templates selection if you have a DIY blog.
- Promoing too many items. Nobody likes advertisements, and the situation can become annoying when you promote too much. Ensure that the promos you post don’t make more than 10% of your blog’s content.
- Useless adds. Keep in mind that affiliate blogging is more than just putting some product links into your articles. Your post with the referral URL should be exciting and informative as if it was a regular blog post to get more visitors.
- Poor-quality web design. People won’t follow your links without getting a superior site-visiting experience. Study your audience, learn readers’ needs, and make the blog as visitor-oriented as possible.
- Slow loading speed. Here is another thing to keep in mind when working on your website. Ensure your project is not overloaded, and all the pages work with lightning-fast speed.
- Non-regular content would make people go somewhere else. Post regularly if you want them to take your resource seriously.
- Neglecting new features and web design trends. Don’t forget to keep an eye on recent trends to be in with top-rated online resources.
To sum up
To conclude, if you run a blog, there is a multitude of options for you to earn money in a passive way. When you become an affiliate partner of TemplateMonster, you promote different products and services in a variety of ways. Depending on what kind of blog you have, you can choose various types of content that will also be beneficial for your blog. You can post articles that inform people of templates, include guides, infographics, latest news, sales, and promotions. Also, you can add banners and pop-up windows to grab people’s attention quickly.
Moreover, there is a possibility to promote products via social networks. As you can see, there are a lot of tools to choose from, so affiliate program will become a fast and painless way of earning additional income with the help of your blog.
Most Common Bloopers in Affiliate Marketing
Top 5 Best Web Design Affiliate Programs
How to Get the Most of Affiliate Programs? [Long and Uncut Guide]
An Ultimate Guide for Web Design Affiliate Programs