Finding The Best Frontend Development Tools of 2021
Front-end developers play a crucial role in building responsive apps. They should always keep up to date with an overwhelming number of tools to create competitive applications and ensure better customer experience. Well-chosen front-end development tools facilitate the process of creating an app making it cost-cutting and time-effective. Here are some of the best front end tools for web development that will lead your company to success.
Top Front-End Web Development Tools for 2021
There is a wide choice of front-end development tools that differ in their core functions. Here are the most promising web development tools for 2021.
- Third-party integration.JS has a big choice of third-party integrations that allow developers to improve their app’s performance.
- Two-way data binding.JS works on MVC architecture pattern synchronizing View and Model without extra coding. It helps to reduce time on the development process.
- Angular.JS is a Google product, which makes it trustworthy offering high-level support and the latest updates.
- This front-end development tool provides improved security due to its ahead-of-time compiler solution.
- Angular.JS offers developers end-to-end and unit testing making the process of testing and debugging much easier.
- Angular.JS is a complex framework with a big choice of capabilities and features. Thus it may be challenging to start using it.
- There is a great lack of SEO options while working on this framework.
- Virtual DOM. The Document Object Model (DOM) forms an efficient structure of HTML documents. Using traditional DOMs may be time-consuming, in contrast, the virtual DOM of React.JS is lighter which accelerates general app performance.
- Reusable components.JS allows developers to create reusable UI components making app development time-efficient.
- Large community.JS is an open-source library that was improved by the community contributions. It provides many solutions on how to improve app performance and achieve new development standards.
- SEO-friendly.JS has managed to solve the issue with poor SEO options making it possible to be presented in different searching engines.
- Poor documentation.JS is a relatively new tool for front-end development. Many new features and solutions appear quite often making work with documentation more complex.
- Only UI tools.JS provides developers only with tools for UI development which is not enough for the complete project.
- App size.JS is an unrivaled leader in creating small-weight apps. This makes the framework operate faster providing better SEO and UX as well.
- Easy development.JS provides developers with many solutions to trace and fix existing and emerging errors.
- Two-way data binding. A Document Object Model (DOM) makes it possible for Vue.JS to use two-way data binding that simplifies control of the data.
- Component-Based Architecture (CBA). As well as React.JS and Angular.JS Vue uses CBA bringing to developers such benefits as better code readability and more efficient testing.
- Excessive flexibility. Flexible solutions offered by Vue can result in a mess within a developers’ team and cause inconsistency of a final product.
- Lack of resources.JS is not as big as Angular or React and can’t provide developers with the same number of resources and development tools.
- Lack of experienced developers. Being a relatively new tool, Vue.JS doesn’t have such a massive adoption and a large number of experienced developers.
- Lack of trust.JS is used by small and middle-scale projects since tech giants still don’t have much credibility in the framework’s consistency and scalability.
How to Choose the Best Frontend Development Tool?
The choice of the front-end development tool influences the future project success. With a big variety of frameworks in the market, it is necessary to pay attention to some key points that will help you to find the best solution for a particular goal.
- Framework capabilities. Different development tools have their merits and drawbacks. To choose the most suitable option for a specific project it is necessary to concentrate on the main features that should be presented in the final product.
- The presence of a wide community and a big number of tutorials and other teaching materials eases some of the development burdens making the development process more productive.
- Even if the framework provides a rich choice of developing solutions it may be not enough for some projects. In this situation, third-party integration becomes a crucial point.
- Development time. If you want your project launched as soon as possible it is important to consider the complexity of the framework and time needed for the studying.
- Future support. To ensure your product’s future support it is better to find a popular framework that is reliable and widely adopted by the community.
Finding the best front-end development tool may become a challenging task as many frameworks offer attractive solutions for creating high-quality applications. To make the right choice the company has to focus on the core features of the project. Moreover, it is important to consider product support and maintenance, so the app will remain consistent and scalable in the future.
A successfully-chosen front-end tool will help to develop a robust app with a dynamic UI and excellent customer experience ensuring the company’s leading position in the market.